|Центр международных программ|
Siberian Medical Review Journal was released for the first time in 1918 and was revived in 2001 as the official edition of Prof. V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky Krasnoyarsk State Medical University. In 2007 it was included in the pool of reviewed periodical publications. The Journal publishes results of inter-disciplinary research designed to develop cutting-edge medical technologies.
The Journal’s target audience are specialists and researchers in various fields of medicine. The Journal publishes original research, review articles, lectures on the current issues of molecular and translational medicine, neurosciences, genetics of diseases, new diagnostic methods, pharmacotherapy of diseases, rehabilitation medicine, etc. These articles possess scientific novelty and represent the results of clinical trials, experiments and scientific breakthroughs.
Sections of the Journal:
Aims and objectives
The main aim
Siberian Medical Review is a periodical scientific publication in the field of clinical and fundamental medicine which promulgates original results of Russian and foreign authors’ research, up-to-date clinical recommendations, new medical technologies, reviews, interesting cases from practice and lectures of a high scientific and clinical significance in different fields of medicine, including pressing issues of the Siberian Federal District (SFD), international priority being given to scientific work of practicing doctors, scientists, lecturers, post-graduate students, doctoral candidates form SFD as well as their integration into the international informational space.
The main criterion for an article to be published is its relevance to the modern standards of evidence-based medicine, it should represent current problems of the medical science.
The Journal publishes materials that describe state-of-the-art methods of treatment and diagnostics using latest medical technologies, letting practicing doctors get acquainted with present-day achievements in the field of medicine.
Objectives of Siberian Medical Review:
- exchange of experience and opinions between researchers form different regions of the Russian Federation and countries near and far abroad;
- publication of unique clinical observations designed to advance a practicing doctor’s clinical thinking;
- enhancement of scientific knowledge of specialists in the field of biology and medicine regarding etiology and diseases pathogenesis;
- introduction of new promising technologies for diagnostics, treatment and prevention;
- improvement of knowledge in the field of public health organization;
- informing medical community about latest breakthroughs and prospects for development of domestic and foreign medical science and public health;
- conceivable assistance to enhancement of efficiency of implementation of scientific research results into public health practice;
- promotion of authority and influence of Russian medical community and Russian scientific achievements in the world medical community by means of improving the quality of the published materials and their presentation, their greater availability at the international level.
At present Siberian Medical Review is a scientific-practical journal of an open access since its editorial board is convinced that open scientific medical information facilitates the exchange of the latest scientific knowledge.
The Journal is included into Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI). In eLIBRARY there are editions starting with 2001. Impact-factor according to RSCI data:
Since 2015 the University is a member of PILA (Publishers International Linking Association). Siberian Medical Review is recorded in CrossRef system (International Register of scientific informational materials). The articles are given an index of DOI (digital object identifier). The Journal’s DOI is 10.20333/2500-0136.
According to Federal Law On mandatory copy No77-ФЗ of 23rd November 1994, article 7, item 2, 16 copies of every new edition of the Journal are sent to TASS Russian News Agency with the purpose to be further distributed among large library-informational organizations of the Russian Federation.
The Journal is included into Lan Electronic Library System.
The articles are available in CyberLeninka All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI).
ISSN (International Standard Serial Number) is No 1819-94-96 (Print), 2500-0136 (Online).
The printed version of the Journal is registered by the RF Ministry of press/print, tele- and radio-broadcast and mass media communications, ПИ No 77-12037 of 11th March 2002.
Periodicity is six editions per year. Subscription index in The Press of Russia catalogue is И41043.
Full name is English is Siberian Medical Review, shortened name is Siberian Med Rev. The main language is Russian, names of articles, information on authors, addresses, abstracts, key words and references are also given in English.
Editor-in-Chief is Alexey Vladimirovich Protopopov, Doctor of Medical Science, associate professor, rector of Prof. V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky Krasnoyarsk State Medical University.